20070730

This heart, it beats, beats for only you..

Back from BSC subcomm camp and overall it was a BLAST(: Well done main comm, especially my pisangs sisters! I wouldn't have enjoyed if it wasn't for them and of cause the wonderful people in my empire I've met this 2 days, TARZION! With our BEST FA, JIA MIN! (:

I think DSC's really really SO DAMN GOOD. Their night walk was one of the best activity I've been through. (HANDS DOWN!) Hahaha. A tad too bloody and gruesome though, lol. Ya and thanks Sab, Val and Gen for falling on me, like Dominos. My leg hurts. ): Hahaha, I became immune to them after awhile, except for the murderer. S: With a penknife on his hand, chasing after us. God it was freakyyy. I remebered one female ghost on the ground caressing my leg. LOL.

Hmmm, this year's camp was way better than the last as they tried to break away from the traditional games. Yup, rather innovative but disturbing(battle of the sexes: foam anyone?), which I think was really good lah. If not it's like I kinda expected what's happening next. Hehe, Jam and Hop was the best, but the songs still cannot make it as usual. It's really nice 'cause everyone was so enthu and the spirit was there(: Mmmmm.. What else...Final clash was a disappointment because of the wet weather ): Hmmm. OVERALL, I enjoyed myself! And Tarzion's really the best. The nicest people who have been with me through this camp thanks so much for taking care of me too. Val, Cheryl, Sab, Gen and the girls! 'Cause I was rather by myself in Tarzion. The lao jiaos all were in different groups. And I think I was the only lao jiao in the group. I was at least given a lil' chance to lead. It's better too luh, that you get to know more of your freshies. And Reuben a.ka. RUBY, you're sooooo adorable still no matter how disgusting you are to Jia Min. Heehee. Thanks so much TARZION! How I wish I have the photographs now. Bleah. Hope to get them soon and I'll post some! Andddd one last thing.. I love Tarzion, and I'm still a Pisang at heart(: Loves to both empire. Without them there won't be me too!((: CHEERS.

Hmmm, actually today on my way home.. I encounted something really... I don't know, it traumatized me quite a bit. I think someone commited suicide over at the next block. I didn't exactly witness it, but I saw the motionless body sprawled on the ground.. Good thing was when I saw him, he was covered by a van, and all I saw was his hand, which was alread so darn freaky. Lucky I went home with Reuben and wasn't quite far from me as he is walking back to his block.. I really didn't know what to do I just screamed to him and said somebody jumped down. There was just a small crowd.. But he was nice enough to walk me to my block. And we tried not to look at it, but I took a glance. Urg, it was soooo Goddamn freaky.... My feet was trembling in the lift. ): I think it was the first time seeing such a scene, that's why I'm quite affected by it. Hmmmm.. I don't know.. God bless his family though. R.I.P...? /: Okay, tmr's operation again. So got to go! Byeee. Good night.

Having the strangest feeling that....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home